Vision Collision knows that despite our sunny skies, the Phoenix area experiences a wide variety of weather conditions. Every year, Phoenix weather conditions cause tens of thousands of dollars of damage to valley vehicles. Whether the day’s weather includes monsoon, high winds, hail storms, dust devils, or our extreme temperatures, Mother Nature can wreak havoc on your car, truck, van, or SUV’s condition. Vision Collision in Tempe offers a full spectrum of vehicle weather damage repair services.
Be aware of the following weather related risks:
- Harsh sun can fade or oxidize the finish and cause the clear coat or the color coat to fail.
- Hail storms can leave small divots all over the vehicle panels including hood, roof, doors, and decklid.
- Flash floods can submerge vehicles, causing mold, corrosion, and rust.
- Wind storms can topple trees and debris on to cars, causing scratches and dents to the auto body.
- Dust storms can literally sandblast a vehicle’s finish.
- Hail or flying debris can crack or shatter windshields and windows.
Did you know that weather damage is often covered by your auto insurance plan? We can help you evaluate if you have weather coverage, and if it is worth opening a claim for repair, or if it is more prudent to pay cash for your vehicle repair. Whatever your situation is, we can work with you! If your vehicle has suffered weather-related dents, dings, scratches, or other damage, Vision Collision in Tempe can help repair it. Contact us for your free, no-obligation quote.